Depend O2 oxygen permeable nail polish has a patented formula that allows oxygen to reach the nail better. This gives the polish a positive effect on the nail. This coating lets 30% through more oxygen than a traditional paint! Thanks to this oxygen permeability, the nail polish is very suitable for applying to fungal nails or fungal nails or mycosis nails.
This makes this lacquer ideal for use in combination with mycose products
At 5ml, Depend Minilak is the perfect size, and the specially designed brush makes it easy to apply, as it is flat and has rounded cut corners, allowing for greater precision. Each bottle is labeled with a symbol indicating the degree of coverage of the lacquer: solid, semi-transparent or transparent. The collections are regularly updated to reflect the trendiest colors of the season. A true classic; small, trendy and so good value for money that you can spoil yourself with a color that goes with every outfit in your wardrobe.
Perfect nail polish application:
– Always apply a base coat and a top coat
– Apply polish in several thin layers
– Choose a gentle nail polish remover and use the right technique when removing nail polish
– Always use a base coat under colored lacquer; this is the key to making sure your polish lasts longer and doesn't chip.
– The base coat also protects the nail, preventing the pigment in nail polish from penetrating into your natural nail and causing discoloration.
– Apply your chosen colored lacquer in thin layers. The first one is probably a little uneven, but the second should look perfect.
– Depend nail polishes also have a specially designed brush that is particularly forgiving.
– Seal the colored polish with a top coat. Apply one or two thin coats to dry nail polish. For a more durable finish, touch up by applying a thin layer every two or three days.